Sealcoating extends the appearance and durability of your driveway.
- Protection – Sealcoating will extend the life of your driveway or parking lot by sealing out the damaging effects of weather, salt, gas and other petroleum products.
- Prevents water infiltration – once water enters the asphalt it slowly destroys it by expanding and contracting during the freeze thaw cycles. Small defects open up letting in more water, causing more damage, larger defects can cluster causing alligatoring which eventually creates a pothole. Sealcoating seals the small defects and stops the cycle. Larger Cracks are filled with hot rubberized crack filler.
- Appearance – Through oxidation asphalt losses its rich black color, sealcoating will restore it to its original deep black beauty.
- Prevents oxidation – The sun’s harmful UV rays can damage your driveway or parking lot by hardening and drying out asphalt surfaces, accelerating cracking and erosion. Regularly applied sealcoating will help prevent UV rays from oxidizing the pavement, protecting it keeping it looking great for years to come.
- Economic Reasons – Regular asphalt preservation technics such as sealcoating and hot crack fill costs pennies on the dollar compared to dollars needed replace damaged asphalt.
- Resists fuel infiltration – Sealer resists oil, gas, antifreeze, salt and other chemicals leaked by cars etc… preventing breakdown and further damage.
Frequently Asked Sealcoating Questions:
How Long Should I Stay Off My Driveway? For sealcoating on good sunny days, you are required to stay off the driveway for at least 24 hours. For Hot Crack Filling and Most Asphalt Repairs, you can drive on it following completion of the job.
George and his team’s service and quality of their work is top notch!!
I highly recommend A1!
Always has done a nice clean job, have used more than once.
I used this service in early summer and I was extremely pleased with the result. They transformed a 25 year old driveway and they were fastidious in the care they took with the details.
They showed up on time, were quick, courteous and professional. Reasonable price for a 15000 sq ft driveway.
What I liked about them, he was really fair. He had to wait an extra week because of the rain and the weather to make sure it was done properly. They came and they were efficient. They were very polite. They're just very nice people. They were on time. They know what they were doing. They guarantee their work. Everything about them was excellent.
Went very well....worked with us around our schedule. Driveway looks great!